Hello all, busy life? or confused what to have for brunch ? Then this is your stop. This dosa need no fermentation and simply goes with anything like rasam, sambhar, chutney and even with chicken/ mutton. I just gotta try it with egg recipes and then I will give you verdict about it too.
The only thing required with this dosa is to make sure that you soak all pulses at night and then be ready to rock yoiur kitchen in the morning.
- 1/4th cup each type of pulse : Urad (Split black gram), Moong (split green gram), Masoor (Split red lentil), Toor (Split red gram), Chana Dal (Split bengal Gram)
- 2 green chilies (optional)
- Salt to taste
- water as required
Servings: 8 Medium sized dosa
- Soak all the pulses overnight either in separate bowls or together in one bowl. Doesn’t make any difference.
- Grind all pulses together in fine paste, adding water as required.Batter consistency should not be too runny or too thick, the right consistency will ease you to spread dosa easily on pan. If you want to make it spicy, add green chilies while grinding. (totally optional).
- Serve hot dosa with your favourite chutney or curry.